Underberg Area – KwaZulu Natal: Our client is looking for a Workshop Technician to join the team.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Trade tested & qualified (MERSETA or modular system with a recognised training centre
- 3+ years’ experience post qualification
- John Deere experience essential
- Must be familiar with high tech tractors / combine harvesters / sprayers etc.
- Experience with John Deere “Service Advisor” diagnostics advantageous
- Plant equipment- JCB/ DEERE/ Caterpillar / Bell / New Holland- TLB’s / Payloader’s & Excavator’s
- Drivers licence essential- code 8
- Motivated person
- Must be able to work in the workshop, as well as on site carrying out servicing / diagnosis & repair of the equipment we support.
- Must be dynamic & a problem solver, ability to engage with clients & communicate effectively, an amicable personality that can follow instructions & be a “team player”.
- Ability to plan ahead for work to be efficient & productive essential,
- Anticipating what spares / resources etc will be needed to carry out a job is vital.
- Must be someone who takes pride in his work & has high standards to achieve goals set and own goals.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted