Nelspruit Area – Mpumalanga: The role requires a passionate individual with a detail orientated and goal driven mind-set. The incumbent will be required to plan and successfully coordinate all activities required of them by the Technical Manager.
The focus of the Training Officer is to optimize the functions of the Technical department in line with business strategy to ensure the development and delivery of AgriSETA accredited training programmes to both the company and external growers (local and international) and to facilitate the development and implementation of the AvocademyR eLearning platform and online training courses.
- A relevant agricultural or horticultural tertiary qualification and 3 year’s work-place experience in the field of agricultural science. Experience with orchard crops will be highly advantageous.
- Relevant experience in the development of training and learning resources and study material.
- Advanced Computer Literacy – MS Office.
- An ability to meet deadlines timeously.
- An ability to adopt and apply a methodical and meticulous approach.
- An ability to plan ahead and approach tasks in a proactive manner.
- An ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing scenarios.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as this position requires communicating with different people in different settings.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- PROVEN ability to develop and implement training
KEY JOB PERFORMANCE AREAS, including but not limited to
- Develop the Halls AvocademyR Learning Centre into a centre of excellence.
- Facilitate the implementation of all current and new AvocademyR training programmes.
- Coordinate the accreditation process for all new AvocademyR learning programmes.
- Assist with training, coaching and mentoring of AvocademyR
- Facilitate the development and implementation of the AvocademyR eLearning platform and online training courses to support the Halls global grower base.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to this specific position via www.farmmanagersa.co.za or CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000620&preview=ad1db74f25b0a26f5900c349d1606489
UPLOAD CV >