Paarl & Morreesburg Area – WC: Our client is looking for a trainee piggery farm manager to join the team.
If you have some experience or are interested in going into the piggery field, please do upload your detailed CV.
If you have no previous piggery experience and you come from agricultural field, you are most welcome to also apply.
Training of the successful candidate happens in the WC, and you could be relocated to the other provinces after this training period – should you be successful.
This is a Junior Entry Level Vacancy within the piggery field.
Great potential for growth within this company
- Agricultural Diploma/Degree advantageous
- Any previous piggery work experience advantageous
- Having experience in the following advantageous:
- Daily management of the piggery enterprise.
- Breeding stock, AI & conception rate.
- Feeding & feed orders.
- Animal health & medication.
- Record keeping, reports & general admin.
- Staff management in the piggery.
- Computer literate
- Being mechanically orientated advantageous
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly http://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000305