Cape Town – WC: A new opportunity for a Technical Executive who meets the requirements to join this international company and be based in Cape Town
- BSC Engineering Degree or Equivalent
- Tertiary transport management or related qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a Senior Technical management position
- Relevant training in relevant fields such as hydraulic, truck manufacture and engines
- Solid practical and verifiable technical background in transport maintenance and operation
- Extensive and an in-depth knowledge of maintenance philosophies for a varied range of automotive and materials handling equipment
- Compile and control annual capital expenditure budget
- Compiling, review and control of the annual maintenance budget
- Controlling of maintenance costs and drive cost saving initiatives
- Manage the maintenance, tyre control, fuel consumption, workshop running costs
- Ensure expenditure is within budget
- Provide Technical advice regarding fleet and correct application of trailers specific to the relevant operation
- Fuel consumption monitoring and benchmarking
- Tyre requirements
- Ensure new vehicles meet the specified requirements
- Ensure continuous improvement in the preventative maintenance practices for all vehicles including cost analysis and savings.
- Management of the maintenance of the fleet.
- Innovation projects and Research and Development
- Stay abreast of best practice and technological advancements in the industry
- Ensure audits of vehicles and workshops are completed in line with policies and procedures including risk identification and mitigation thereof.
- Conduct analysis of failures and provide such technical reports with relevant recommendations.
- Ensure and assist with compliance with all internal and external audits
- Maintain and monitor operating processes and procedures
- Provide solutions to resolve deviations from operating procedures
- Compilation of month end reports and analysis to the executive team
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
Upload your CV to this specific position via www.farmmanagersa.co.za or CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly http://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000381 Follow ‘Farm Manager SA’ on FB / Insta / Twitter for all current and future vacanciesUPLOAD CV >