Fort Beaufort Area – Eastern Cape: Our client is looking for a Systems Administrator to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible to maintain and manage the company’s software, hardware and networks.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Grade 12 or equivalent vocational training.
- BSC/ BA or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or professional certificate (e.g. Microsoft Certfied Systems Administrator) advantageous.
- Computer skills advantageous.
- Proven experience as a Systems Administrator or similar role.
- Knowledge of systems security and data backup/ recovery.
- Resorcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Reliable, honest, hardworking and trustworthy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to work overtime.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have sober habits.
- Team player
- Make sure an organisations computer system and tablets that are connected to the line are functioning and meet the needs of the organisation.
- Monitoring systems performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Manage network servers and tablets that are connected to the line.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Develop expertise to train new staff on how to use tablets that are connected to the line.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001682&preview=b09080ddbce4a6d46a1e1debb514fbde