Stellenbosch Area – Western Cape: Our client is looking for a Software Tester to join the team.
The successful candidate will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
RESPONSIBILIIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Participate and collaborate in various team activities/ceremonies (stand-ups, code reviews, retrospectives, etc.)
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with testers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001702&preview=07ccc92d567e8886d10152bee0767564