Massingir Area – Mozambique: Our client is looking for a Senior Packhouse Process & Procedures Implementation Manager to join the team.
This is a start-up, building a packhouse from the ground up and the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, implementing, and monitoring of the entire Pack house.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Agricultural Diploma / Degree
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in citrus management
- Min of 7 years previous packhouse experience
- Knowledge and experience with packhouse processes and procedures essential
- Computer literate
- Sound knowledge of HACCP, BRC, Global Gap, Export Audits AND Ethical Audits
- Good understanding of local and export quality standards
- Strong management skills
- The ability to work and function under pressure, in a system-driven approach to packaging
- Administrative and management experience
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to lead and work with a team
- Valid passport
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001570&preview=493ed0289d9cd4a0b894004f173a52a0