Barka area (60km from Muscat) – OMAN: Our client is looking for a Senior Organic Farm Manager to join the team. Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Agricultural Diploma/Degree with relevant experience in Organic farming.
- Minimum 5 years of exposure of working in any GCC countries
- Previous experience of setting Green House for vegetation
- Computer literate (Ms Office)
- Proficient in English
- Must have commercial acumen and be well versed with controlling expenses and budgeting etc.
A higher level of expertise required in the following areas of Organic Farming:
- Assist with field research and recommendations in plant and soil fertility, irrigation, pest management and modern technologies that can bring value and improvement to the Organic farm operations.
- Setting of organic farming.
- Develop and provide guidance in the setup and/or management of organic farm program.
- Ensure that Organic System Plans and methods follow international standards.
- Determine the best ways to plant, harvest and cultivate plants for betterment of
- High-quality crop yields.
- Animal production (poultry and cattle) and dairy of a similar type.
- Competence to work with farming machinery.
- Well versed with industry safety codes and environmental regulations.
- Develop methods to control weeds and pests to keep crops disease-free.
- Develop and execute pest management strategies.
- Ensure Quality control of farm produce/livestock.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001038&preview=d8a0485f127de2c9de4ea7e067b71d75