Mumbwa Area – Zambia: An internationally recognized Agricultural company is looking to hire a Security Manager, with experience in Biosecurity, capable to develop and implement security strategies. The security manager will create security policies and procedures, controlling and coordinating the security team.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve security breaches.
- Identify and protect company assets through the Planning and implementing comprehensive security strategies.
- Supervise, recruit and train the security team
- Coordinate emergency and alarm responses, and compile incident reports.
- Prepare maintenance schedules for surveillance equipment and facilitate repairs in a timely manner
- Develop and implement video surveillance systems
- Develop and implement intrusion and access control systems
- Develop work schedules, allocate tasks and monitor team performance
- Keep up to date with new technologies and advances in security services.
Requisites, including but not limited to:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of security procedures, video surveillance and intrusion detection technologies
- Ability to develop and implement an intelligent and effective security system
- Availability to respond to security alerts outside of business hours
- Working knowledge of any required computer programs and security technology
- Excellent team building and leadership skills
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000292&preview=6a2ccf0a3e24f8b8bddf77d8fee8507c or upload your CV to this specific position via www.farmmanagersa.co.za