Burgersfort Area – Limpopo: Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Grade 12, any qualification in property development/management would be advantageous.
- Basic knowledge of property and security management.
- 5 years proven experience in the property project management.
- Experience in the farming industry will be advantageous.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proven applicable managerial experience.
- Plant and/or operational management of assets will be an added advantage.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Strong team building and decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy
- Good administrative and communication skills
- Excellent people management skills and team orientated.
- Strong ability to take initiative.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of local, and health and safety regulations
- Able to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Excellent conflict-resolution and decision-making abilities
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS
- Oversee the Maintenance team and any projects on the farm.
- Review and manage all operational management systems including preventive and corrective maintenance, term contract works, unscheduled maintenance.
- Be responsible for procurement, workflow planning, execution of projects on time and within budget.
- Ensure fences are examined and installed correctly.
- Measuring and determining new fence parameters
- Collaborate with HR and Compliance to develop an on-going programme to ensure employee awareness and compliance to Company Health & Safety, and Environment and Security policies on housing.
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Maintenance activities.
- Produce written reports to the Agricultural manager in terms of maintenance, nets actions and costs.
- Oversee maintenance and fence installation team , including maintenance and repair of gates, nets, roads, dams, and pumps.
- Manage Nature conservation and non-Agricultural land.
- Manage all security related issues on the farm(i.e., Security contractors and electric fence) Management and motivation of all personnel under your control.
- Manage the procurement of all materials and goods needed for netting and maintenance Performance monitoring and enhancement of team.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001653&preview=7ac355b002f7ee355a7bf26a323aadf4