Port Elizabeth – EC: The successful candidate will ensure that all products meet the standards set by both their companies and regulatory authorities. They may develop and review quality and safety policies and manage audits by third-party inspectors.
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification (advantageous);
- Packhouse experience; and
- Min 3 years’ experience – citrus packing industry.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communicate in a professional manner
- High attention to detail
- Innovative thinker
- Proven ability to lead people; and
- Ability to build credible relationships with internal and external clients.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Supervise daily quality inspections during order picking
- Conduct daily pre-dispatch quality checks on all product lines picked for progressive orders
- Ensure fresh produce quality standards are maintained at site level
- Ensure accurate recording of stock movements are maintained
- Minimizing errors and damage to product and claims through ongoing application of corrective actions
- Pass on the information from the upper management to the employees and vice versa
- Manage and update all forms and record keeping of quality
- Conduct Incoming shipment/delivery quality inspections on all produce lines
- Ensure that Quality Assurance procedures are strictly adhered to; and
- Ad hoc duties and responsibilities assigned by Senior Management.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000613&preview=090f26b1318abcd41f3c8f83f0dcfd9c