Barka Area – Oman: Our client is looking for a Poultry Supervisor to join the team.
Preference will be given to candidates from the United Kimdom.
The successful candidate will be responsible to plan and organize poultry tasks and care as per Company Policy and instructions from Livestock Farm Vet / Supervisor
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Poultry Science / Diploma, or 5 Years plus experience of supervising poultry operations.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- To monitor and control daily operations.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- To ensure all biosecurity controls are in place and adhered to as per protocols, to record daily checklist requirements and submit daily to Farm Office.
- Responsible for organizing all poultry tasks, collecting eggs for packing house and for incubator management and cleanliness.
- Ensure all poultry with the necessary and agreed amount of feed and water. Cleaning and disinfecting of poultry housing, equipment, and incubators / hatcheries to prevent disease, as per Company policy and instructions.
- Check daily for any disease or viruses and notify Veterinary if any concerns.
- Carry out and assist Veterinarian with vaccination and treatment programs as per company schedule.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Checking all groups of chickens, removing any sick or weak chickens to a protected environment. Assist in routine vaccinations as instructed and transfer of all waste manure to compost facility.
- Ensure you are in a safe working environment and adhere to Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Strictly follow poultry biosecurity protocols as per Farm Procedures.
- Collect eggs and transfer to storekeeper for storage in logistic building.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001621&preview=b6a64fe25f83f855e817c981f0d23868