Howick Area – KZN: It will be the responsibility of the Piggery Manager to ensure that the production unit meets all its targets and objectives and to plan and carry out the day to day operational aspects of the stock, feed management and housing, with the key objective being to maximize the productivity and profitability of the piggery, without compromising quality or stock welfare.
- Agricultural Diploma/Degree highly advantageous
• Minimum of 4 years previous piggery experience
• Daily management of the piggery enterprise
• Breeding stock, AI & conception rate.
• Feeding & feed orders.
• Animal health & medication.
• Record keeping, reports & general admin.
• Staff management in the piggery.
• Computer literate
• Overseeing of maintenance of the piggery equipment and buildings.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
Upload to this specific position via www.farmmanagersa.co.za or CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000420&preview=8ecdddb257648e95eab798fda8046f4c