Sundays River Valley Area – Eastern Cape: Our client is looking for a Packhouse Manager to join the team.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Qualification in Production Management or related field.
- Background in the citrus packing industry with a minimum 5 years’ packing line experience.
- Good understanding of local and export quality standards.
- Experience in operating electronic sizer – Maf Roda is advantageous.
- Communication skills in English and Afrikaans is required – Xhosa will be advantageous.
- Willing to work irregular and long hours unique to the citrus packing industry.
- Must be fully proficient in Microsoft Office.
KEY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for budget and cost management.
- Responsible to lead and manage all staff in the pack house.
- Responsible for planning and coordination of all fruit received from multiple sources.
- Responsible for the implementation of the production plan.
- Ensure production targets and efficiencies are met.
- Responsible for the management of the post-harvest application treatment.
- Responsible for the entire production quality control process and management of the information. Ensure food safety standards are adhered to.
- Ensure that the site is always H&S compliant.
- Drive BRC and other packhouse related audits,
- Responsible to provide regular feedback and reports.
- Manage relationship with PPECB/DAFF.
- Responsible for the management of all semi-finished and finished goods past the final.
- Prepare reports timeously and accurately to meet company and department requirement and standards
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001742&preview=ce78649e064a4d0e2561697b8ffeebc4