Tzaneen Area – Limpopo: Our client is looking for an Operations Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent leadership and management skills, financial management and human resources management skills.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Degree in the Agricultural sciences
- At least 5-10-years’ experience in operational environment, preferably agriculture
- At least 5-years’ experience in 8(1) or 8(2) role or similar roles on Health and Safety.
- Computer literate – Expert (MS office)
- About 2–3-years’ experience with an ERP system or similar
- Valid driver’s license and own transport
- Post grandaunt qualification will be advantageous
- Technically competent to manage an export subtropical fruit business
- Good people management skills across all levels of the business
- Detailed knowledge of external accreditation requirements for export to the EU
- Financial planning and control
- Knowledge of the legal framework for farming operations in South Africa
- High level of computer literacy
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Person of integrity, passion for work, excellence and success
- Excellent communicator
- Business acumen
- Results driven team player
- Competent to assess situations and have the ability to make decisions
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work under constant pressure
- Self-starter and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
Upload your CV to this specific CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001607&preview=849d76c0d74a27a0ca678024bed306ee