Kenilworth – Western Cape: An opportunity has arisen for a high calibre Operations Executive to oversee the strategic and operational leadership of the road haulage business. As a key member of the Executive Committee you will be responsible for the operational day to day activities as well as the growth and profitability of the Business
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Job Reference No: FM502
- Proven experience in a senior managerial role is a prerequisite
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance and Marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Proven sales management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous work experience Africa
- A decision maker and problem solver.
- Bachelors’ degree/or similar in Logistics and Supply Chain Management essential
- Track record in the Supply Chain Area
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ideally candidate should have a working knowledge of the French language
Key responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Growth of the Road Haulage business in Africa including business development and customer management.
- Direct short-term and long-range planning, and budget development to support strategic business goals
- Oversee budgetary planning and processes.
- Direct divisional operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Optimization of resources
- Develop and monitor systems to manage operational work that involve high levels of collaboration.
- In conjunction with Group Support Services oversee risk management and legal activities including but not limited to letters of agreement and contracts
- Drive Best Practices across business unit.
- Provide critical financial and operational information to the COO and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations
- Ensure and maintain on going operational relationships with customers and suppliers
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV to this specific position via www.farmmanagersa.co.za or CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000502&preview=cad06e26913056a08b48c9b7f918e602
UPLOAD CV >