Queenstown Area – Eastern Cape: Our client is looking for an Office Accounts Administrator to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing basic bookkeeping function, data capturing and other admin related activities on the dairy farm.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
This is a ‘LIVE OUT’ position.
- Any level of tertiary qualification in Accounting
- Accounting skills
- Experience with the accounting Zero program
- Farming background (preferable)
- Office experience
- Strong computer literacy
- MS Office suite skills
GENERAL COMPETENCE REQUIRED
- Deadline driven
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Strongly motivated
- Strong personality
- Results driven
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- All data capture, reports, and accounts
- Dairy reconciliations
- Month end reports
- Assist with basic HR in office
- Ensure office tidiness and standard of care
- Implement systems to ensure work can be efficiently and timorously completed
- Work in unity with the extended farm team
- Report into Head Office Accounting function
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
Upload your CV to this specific CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001624&preview=61ab255a03182fc9c756deafc78b0423