Burgersfort Area – Limpopo: Our client is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join the team.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Mechanical / Electrical qualification advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Relevant experience and knowledge of maintenance procedures and systems to be maintained (electrical and mechanical)
- Previous relevant experience in Citrus/Agriculture will be an advantage.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to follow a maintenance schedule.
- Physical and manual dexterity and agility
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to work under pressure, overtime and meet deadlines.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS
- Equipment is kept in good and operational condition.
- Continuous improvement of packhouse efficiencies.
- Supervise, coordinate and plan maintenance activities.
- Draft maintenance work schedules on equipment and machinery and ensure that work schedules are correctly executed.
- Daily electrical maintenance on DC/AC systems.
- Good knowledge on switch gear and fault findings.
- Ensure safety protocols are followed.
- Ensure that work performed is from highest work standards.
- New Installations completed within time and budget according to specifications
Finance and Admin
- Costs maintained within parameters and budget.
- Organise and coordinate the relevant material and human resources.
Food Safety and Health & Safety
- Ensure compliance to all food safety regulations.
- Ensure safe working area with minimum incidents / injuries.
- Manage high performance teams that collaborate in pursuit of excellence and a common purpose. Manage staff performance, discipline, and training.
- Cultivate a business culture and value system based on trust to ensure that we build long term relationships with all stakeholders.
- Participate in establishing work schedules and ensuring that these schedules are correctly executed with highest work standards.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001740&preview=772313c8076a6148492455faccd69573