Queenstown Area – Eastern Cape: Our client is looking for a Farm Manager to join the team.
The Farm Manager is responsible for the management of a 4000 to 5000-hectare farm with a total head of cattle of 1000 including Stud Brahman and working with the farm team to ensure smooth operations on farm.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Minimum of 2 years farming experience
- Computer Literate (Email, Excel)
- Ability to speak Xhosa essential
- Must be prepared to work overtime
- Hard working, deadline driven and diligent
- Accurate, organized and demonstrated initiative
- Clean employment and criminal record
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Assist in the managing wellbeing of livestock
- Managing veldt, fire breaks, stock water & fencing
- Dehorning, castrating, dosing, vaccinating & dipping
- Managing staff
- Assist other properties as required (e.g., fires, extra manpower etc.)
- Any other business requirements
|ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001230&preview=7e55416e38d39144ee3eea89404c0dec