Fort Beaufort Area – Eastern Cape: Our client is looking for an Intakes Clerk to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the fruit that comes from the farms to the packhouse.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Grade 12 or equivalent vocational training
- Intake qualification/ experience advantageous
- Computer skills advantageous
- Reliable, honest, hardworking and trustworthy
- Ability to speak/ understand English advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to work overtime
- Must be willing to learn
- Must have sober habits
- Team player
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Verifies that the receipt number, and number of bins received correlate, should there be any discrepancies, these need to be taken to the Operations Coordinator/ management representative immediately.
- Making sure the driver signs the bulk delivery note. He is given a copy of the bulk delivery note and fruit receipt.
- The intake clerk completes bin delivery documents for intake purposes.
- The intake clerk confirms that each bin ticket is marked according to the minimum, pick date and delivery date, number of bins delivered.
- Intake clerk also assists with the selling of local market fruit. Should security guard not be present to complete jobs then the intake clerk will carry out this function too.
- Security checks the number of bins received according to the fruit receipt number.
- A bin delivery record form (Doc number) is filled in by the security guard.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001680&preview=40c7a1db2c0e1ce42fc78b6e1b1bcab3