Port Elizabeth – EC: The successful candidate will have to inspect fruit received from growers and be responsible with all drenching and de-greening operations.
- Grade 12 – (Essential)
- Min 3 years Packhouse experience
- Citrus experience Advantageous; and
- Microsoft Office Packages.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining composure
- Ability to be assertive while at the same time maintaining a high level of respect
- Ability to work extended hours where required
- High attention to detail
- Communicate in a professional manner with people at all levels
- Deadline driven
- Innovative thinker
- Professional, punctual and organized
- Self-motivated and able to work independently; and
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks efficiently.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Inspecting the condition of the bins as well as the condition of the fruit received
- Checking the picking date, PUC, orchard etc
- Must draw a sample of 200 (Normal QC) / 800 (FMS FCM) fruits per delivery to do an external and internal fruit receiving QC
- Record all findings on relevant documentation and on systems (Paltrack / Phytclean)
- Helping with drenching and degreening of all fruit and keeping records thereof
- Take DALARD samples for PPECB FMS samples
- Adhering to all BRC AND HACCP standards as required
- Adhering to all safety procedures and standards and reporting of any safety problems seen at working area
- To Provide assistance on general work in the Packhouse if Management requests you to do so; and
- Ad hoc duties and responsibilities assigned by Senior Management.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
Upload your CV to this specific position via www.farmmanagersa.co.za or CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000614&preview=6023ce262273cc8743d3fa33a0bc59e5
UPLOAD CV >