Hectorspruit/Komatipoort – Mpumalanga: The successful candidate will identify the needs of clients and recommending potential solutions utilizing company technologies, services and/or products to support business and client growth.
- Bsc Agric or 3 year BSC degree with BOTONY
- Own transport (bakkie)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English is mandatory.
- Self-starter and problem solver that can work on their own steam and initiative
DUTIES: Not limited to the below, the incumbent will be required to perform the following primary duties:
- Advise client on plant nutrition and soil sciences to optimize yield and quality.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers through regular onsite visits.
- Providing technical recommendations to customers based on various analyses.
- Preparing and presenting technical presentations to clients and industry stakeholders.
- Performing field trials.
- Marketing and selling products and services.
- Compile sales budgets and meeting sales budget.
- Gaining extensive knowledge relating to the use and application of the company’s products within a specific geographic location and crop types.
- Conducting research and development to facilitate continuous product improvement.
- Participating in industry associations, trade shows, and conferences.
- Maintaining financial and administrative records.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as on your own
- Computer literate
- Ability to market and sell products and services
- Attention to detail
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
Upload your CV to this specific position via www.farmmanagersa.co.za or CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000475&preview=25d8271c2bf9d0cbbdb1872b1850b0c4UPLOAD CV >