Letsitele Area – Limpopo: Our client is looking for a Horticultural Intern to join the team.
The internship will be focused on technical aspects of the company businesses including operations, marketing, and research – including technical and marketing support to the company (Letsitele, Nelspruit, Western Cape)
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s in science or relevant tertiary degree
- Driving licence
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Organisational skills: efficient and accurate planning
- Team-player, but able to work independently.
- Resource and time management
- Problem solving ability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Operations / Production
- Manage and monitor production activities and personnel.
- Manage and monitor product and service quality, and standards.
- Strategically evaluate operations for improvements and efficiencies
- Maintain a safe and environmentally friendly working environment.
- Marketing and data intelligence / Client communication
- Develop a working knowledge of the various crops (Sub-tropical crops + citrus)
- Engage in workshops, symposia, marketing, and sales initiatives.
- Record keeping
- Provide various monthly reports.
- Good communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Research / Incubation centre
- Oversee implementation of research and development
- Reporting of R&D findings
- Conduct and report on trial evaluations
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001659&preview=c57f4d114debe4c163dffc2be48b8859