Barka – Oman: Our client is looking for an experienced General Manager with extensive knowledge managing and developing of both farming and agricultural operations.
They farm with fruit (dates, mangos, lemons & bananas), vegetables and fodder for livestock on this 18-acre farm.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- A strong university degree from a reputable organization, in a relevant subject
- Technically competent in all aspects of Dairy, Sheep and Arable management.
- Leadership and development of teams and improvement of operational systems.
- Competent in managing able and challenging staff to perform at the highest level.
- Experienced in setting up and managing high standard dairy and arable farming projects in different climate zones including GCC countries
- Strong financial and commercial awareness
- Working with farming machinery.
- Able to act and work independently
- Well versed with industry safety codes and environmental regulations.
- Flexible, Enthusiastic, Integrity &Multicultural
- Proven experience with setting of green house for vegetation
- Overall responsibility for entire farming operations including livestock, diary, vegetables and fruits.
- Develop and lead the setup and/or management of organic farm program including enhancement projects.
- Setting of high international standard organic farming.
- Ensure that Organic System Plans and methods follow international standards.
- Set and achieve KPI’s of a high standard.
- Assist with field research and recommendations in plant and soil fertility, irrigation, pest management and modern technologies that can bring value and improvement to the Organic farm operations.
- Determine the best ways to plant, harvest and cultivate plants for betterment of
High-quality crop yields.
- Purchase– Specifications and Maintenance.
- Ensuring high standard Quality control of farm produce/livestock.
- Submitting regular management reports on all keys activities and performance indicators
- Animal production (poultry and cattle) and dairy of a similar type.
- Develop methods to control weeds and pests to keep crops disease-free.
- Develop and execute pest management strategies.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001264&preview=94b1fef70776ac4324a3e01d81954a8b