Letsitele, Nelspruit, Hoedspruit, or Burgersfort Area – Limpopo: Our client is looking for a Financial Intern to join the team.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Minimum of a completed tertiary qualification (BCom Accounting)
- Minimum of 3 years audit experience
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Effective handling of detailed information and consistent attention to detail
- Must be self-starting and detail orientated
- Structured approach to work and highly organized
- The ability to take responsibility and show initiative
- Ability to work well within a team but also highly functional on your own
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects effectively
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good internal audit and risk technical skills
- High level of integrity
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS
- SARS submissions as required.
- Monthly consolidation of group divisional management accounts.
- Monthly consolidation of group asset registers.
- Risk management: insurance calculations and hedging activities.
- Any other ad hoc accounting work required for the group.
- Audit fieldwork on internal audit projects.
- Documenting results during audit procedures, highlighting findings.
- Present internal audit findings to audit-manager.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
Email your CV to email@example.com or CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001657&preview=dcb51e8d476e8a8e7b272a2d10a65e21