Letsitele Area – Limpopo: Our client is looking for a Financial Clerk to join the team.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Grade 12
- At least one year experience in accounting up to trial balance and stock control
- Knowledge of Pastel accounting system and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Operate Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent administration skills
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS
- Timely and accurate capturing of all purchase transactions. Process invoices in Pastel (Correct costing on pastel and processing in pastel)
- Capturing and reconciliation of bank transactions and statements.
- Capturing of creditors bank payments.
- Recon, Debit Card, Petty Cash, and invoice other entities
- General administrative duties as requested by superior or management
- Ensuring Creditors is paid on payment terms
- Filing and record keeping of finance related documentation, and compliance related requirements.
- Assist with internal and external audit
- Ensure good communication on all levels (upward and downwards) to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Stock control
- Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by Management
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001724&preview=1160307d51026fa8dcf09f9e8c26d732