Tuakau Area – New Zealand: Our client is looking for Feed Mill Manager to join the team.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Agricultural Diploma/Degree or Degree in Feed/Grain Science
- At least 3 years’ experience in feed manufacture, preferably poultry feed or commercial stockfeed
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
- Computer literate – Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Valid drivers’ licence
- Valid heavy vehicle drivers’ licence advantageous
- Forklift experience advantageous (training will be provided)
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Hands op operation of a feed mill producing poultry feed for our farms and contract rearing facilities.
- This position reports to the Livestock Manager.
- Physical work is required; therefore a reasonable level of health and fitness is necessary
- Overseeing the production, quality, costs, and safety of the mill that produces feed for our animals
- Keeping inventory of feed ingredients and ordering as needed
- Ensuring repairs and preventative maintenance are carried out on a regular basis
- Testing and reviewing feed/grain quality and ensuring hygiene and feed quality standards are followed
- Scheduling feed production and employee shifts
- Handling customer questions and complaints and coordinating with suppliers
- Maintaining a budget for the mill and monitoring inventory levels
- Evaluating operating procedures and setting quality assurance standards
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001685&preview=3298e55e71ac8d0ff93bbebb16dc0ae2