Grahamstown Area (1h15 from the airport of East London & 2h20 from Port Elizabeth city)- Eastern Cape: Our client is looking for a Farm Supervisor to join the team
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
This position would be best suited to a single person with no kids due to accommodation on the farm.
- Relevant Agricultural Diploma/Degree advantageous
- Min of 3 years previous farm/lodge management experience
- A strong skill to manage workers, to manage the activity of a farm, of a lodge
- Very good knowledge of the biotope (to improve the already existing environment)
- Knowledges in fauna and Flora are an essential for this function.
- Strong management & communication skills
- Ability to manage the development of a farm, to make a good promotion of this place
- Anti-poaching capacity is a real asset
- Skills to manage our property, vehicles, food reserves & mainly water system
- Computer literate
- Maintenance orientated
- Valid driver’s license
- Global water system maintenance
- Global road- maintenance
- Maintenance of farm material, engineering, etc.
- Vermin control (jackal, cormorants, lynx, etc.)
- Global fixing, material, engineering, maintenance, etc.
- Ordering of Lucerne if necessary for the Game
- Proposal of economic development for the farm, the lodge
- Proposal of commercial aspects of the farm
- Reporting on each animal dead on the property
- And mainly, to be someone who take decision about the work, about the management of this place, about and between workers of the farm, someone we can trust about decisions he will take
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001227&preview=16171bfd0dd4ce5366082c70984da809