1 Hour South of Berlin Area – Germany: Our client is looking for a Farm Manager – Livestock & Dairy with ownership mentality to join their team.
They cover a wide range of production, roughly 6,000 hectares of arable and pastureland with three of the four farms having a dairy business with 500 milking cows and young cattle.
The business on all the various farms consists of beef cattle, pigs, geese, meat processing, horses, and a catering business.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Agricultural Diploma/Degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in agricultural field
- Experience in the following:
- Computer literate
- Proven labour relation skills
- Somebody who can take ownership, come up with new ideas, and works independently and proactively
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate team
- Maintenance and mechanically orientated
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001559&preview=8bde4c9f45ae18e42a0db3bb0e3682f4