Madikwe area – North West: Our client is looking for an executive chef with experience in the luxury hospitality industry.
The ideal person/s would have a deep understanding of the needs and nuances of international travellers and the importance of impeccable and personalised service. The candidate should have an eye for fine detail – from menu planning, to plating, right through to the table settings and bush events presentation of food and drinks. He/she should be passionate about food and keep ahead of global food trends which will be interpreted into the lodge environment. This person should also be passionate and knowledgeable about wine and travel and should have a general interest in luxury travel and lifestyle trends.
He/she will work closely with the management team and shareholders.
- A diploma/degree from a reputable chef or hotel school.
- International experience would be a bonus, in a lodge/boutique hotel with a clear track record.
- Excellent computer system skills.
- At least 5 – 10 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience as Senior Sous Chef or Executive Chef
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Food and beverage budgeting and planning
- Management of kitchen and kitchen staff
- All Food and beverage administration
- Procurement and ordering
- Stock takes
- Development of processes and systems/schedules
- Health and Safety of Kitchen
- Menu planning and required ordering / purchase orders
- Special menu development, e.g. health weeks, themed experiences, etc
- Table set ups and experiences
- Guest relations and hosting
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001051&preview=a86057b5351a26e42818e8fce57afd30