Chingola/ Solwezi/ Mpongwe Area – Zambia: Our client is looking for a Drone Pilot to join the team.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Relevant industry qualifications with supporting references or proof of experience.
- Remote Pilots Licence
- Agricultural background essential
- Previous drone crop spraying experience
- Computer literate
- Must have ownership mentality
- Strong management skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Maintenance and mechanically orientated
- Must be willing to travel
- Valid drivers license
- Maintaining the company’s fleet of drones and associated aerial application equipment.
- Compiling weekly performance reports.
- Providing regular projections for upcoming works.
- Overseeing the management of the spraying team and ensuring effective skills transfer to the rest of the team, working under him.
- Managing all drone related activities and requirements.
- Effectively utilising modern technology to plan work and maximise operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Establishing and growing the spraying divisions contracting footprint around Zambia.
- Promoting our services to prospective clients and ensuring we offer a competitive, industry leading service.
- Compiling reports for submission to clients after works have been completed.
- Managing different spraying contracting teams
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/application_form.php?id=farm&vacancy_ref=FM001439-SH&source=webapp