Solwezi Area – Zambia: Our client is looking for a Cropping and Livestock Manager to join the team.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- A relevant Agricultural tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an integrated farming business, with a specific focus on cropping and livestock production.
- An excellent communicator at the highest level, with an established, proven track record at senior management level.
- Must have significant hands-on experience in the areas of livestock production and cropping.
- Must display innovative and business skills necessary to maintain and develop these business units.
- A practical nature, well-developed human relations, assertiveness, and a high degree of self-motivation and energy are some of the personal traits sought.
- Ability to motivate and control a diverse team of employees. Ability to achieve excellent performance under pressure
- Management and coordination of the operational activities of the company Farm Livestock and Cropping operations.
- Maintaining and improving the current financial performance by achieving the budget and growth performance objectives of the business.
- Manage operations effectively to ensure operational efficiency and promote growth and sustainability of the divisions under your care.
- Procurement of locally sourced and imported raw materials for production of livestock feed.
- Procurement of locally sourced and imported inputs required in the cropping operations.
- Ensuring that current policies and procedures are maintained and remain relevant.
- Maintaining amicable and professional relationships with internal and external service and commodity providers, as well as various corporate and private customers throughout our network.
- Work closely with company management to ensure the harmonised, efficient functioning of the divisions, as part of the group.
- Ensure that the divisions comply with all legislation and risk control policies pertaining to the company and the industry.
- Develop and maintain best practice policies that are industry relevant and ensure the continued improvement of the operations.
- Effectively manage labour teams and maintain compliance with all company procedures and protocols.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
Upload your CV to this specific CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001642&preview=e3c96abe99b6a387438c4a9c65bea322