Nigeria – Nigeria: A well-known fast growing fruit company needs to add a Chief Financial Officer to the team.
The ideal candidate will be someone currently working in Nigeria or someone with Nigerian citizenship.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant advantageous
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at senior management level
- Agricultural background advantageous
- Must have practical knowledge and experience in internal and external audits
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of Management accounting principles
- Proven ability to implement systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Financial control
- Budget and forecasting
- Financial processes
- Preparing and presenting the financial statements including its subsidiaries and liaise with both the internal and external auditors
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, investors ect.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV