East Midlands Area – England: Our client is looking for a Cattle Procurement Manager to join the team.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
This position would be best suited to single person.
- In depth knowledge of livestock farming
- Ability to negotiate cattle prices and supply contracts
- Agricultural or equivalent recognised farming qualification
- IT skills / ability to operate IT packages e.g. Microsoft packages
- Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers
- Previous commercial experience with Livestock farmers
- Strong management skills
- Valid Passport
- Securing quality assured cattle to meet site needs
- Building sustainable relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Develop relationships with farming organisation’s and societies
- Negotiating with farmers / suppliers
- Developing local Producer Group / Producer Group site visits / meetings
- Work with hauler’s to ensure planned delivery of animals
- Work with other Departments on site to achieve Group objectives
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001165&preview=8e4c7dd76396fa65dde0ee00e94a7847