Grahamstown Area (approximately 70km from Grahamstown) – Eastern Cape: Our client is looking for an Assistant Maintenance Manager to join the team.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Grade 12
- A mechanical/maintenance qualification will be an advantage
- Experience with maintaining farm infrastructure (Plumbing, building & electrical)
- Agricultural background advantageous
- Computer literate
- Good communication and writing skill including the ability to draft edit and complete reports in a timely manner
- General office administration and management ability and excellent time management skills (ability to meet deadlines)
- Ability to speak Xhosa
- Ability to work well within a team
- Valid code 14 driver’s license
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Personal qualities that include integrity, honesty, commitment to the Company’s mission, respect for diversity and the ability to inspire and motivate
- The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Assistance Maintenance manager
- The incumbent must be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Take responsibility for all day-to-day infrastructure maintenance tasks including but not restricted to all electrical maintenance, water reticulation and supply, plumbing, heating, civil construction, gas systems and appliances, solid and liquid waste management, daily equipment and personnel management and related administrative tasks.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV https://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM001226&preview=e61be3434a3188ae68434abbd5624510