Sasolburg – Free State: The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration handling, dispatch and transportation of fuel from loading to the final delivery point as per customer’s requirements
- Matric with a relevant tertiary qualification in Logistics / Road Transport Management
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Word and Excel packages.
- 3-5-year senior supervisory experience essential and experience in the Fuel industry advantageous.
- Knowledge of relevant Labour Relations legislation and procedures.
- Relevant Road Traffic Legislation knowledge.
- Interpersonal Skills with special emphasis on Industrial relations.
- Excellent customer service skills
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of the inbound Fuel Operations
- Maximise vehicle utilisation
- Manage and control the budgeting process, revenue and costs as per the relevant company procedures
- Manage vehicle operations, vehicle maintenance and meet Customer requirements
- Monitor and manage workplace discipline and employee relations
- Implement, manage, and monitor group SHEQ strategy
- Effectively manage client relations
- Assist CM with monthly reports
- Operations and People Management (i.e. planning, organizing, leading and controlling)
- Maximising vehicle utilisation.
- Manage and Control Revenue (Costs & Profit).
- Manage and Control Vehicle Operations.
- Monitor licenses, servicing and permits.
- Conduct and Monitor workplace discipline.
- Manage Depot & Traffic Costs, Insurance and Accidents and Control HR Records
- Manage House Keeping and Safety
- Capture and Maintain Entropy and Drivecam
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
Email your CV to email@example.com or upload to this specific position via www.farmmanagersa.co.za or CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000611&preview=69a9792dbfb362533ca0ab9828a7c9e0
UPLOAD CV >