Limpopo Limpopo: An established and growing company with a focus on soil and plant health has a vacancy available for an experienced SALES AGRONOMIST
- 5 years’ experience in agronomy or horticulture farming and/or an agricultural qualification (Bsc, B. Tech, N.Diploma) preferably with sales experience.
- BASOS certification.
- Able to analyze agronomic data.
- Good technical understanding of plants and soil.
- Excellent people’s skills and communication skills – able to interact effectively with multiple management levels of clients.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English.
- Computer literate.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Diligent in planning, execution and reporting.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- Confident and charismatic and able to deliver presentations.
- High level of responsibility and accountability.
- Maintain a high level of service to customers.
- Flexibility to travel.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing existing business.
- Advising clients on best practices for optimal results in crop production.
- Identifying new customers and then developing and implementing a sound customer strategy to generate sales.
- Proactively managing, maintaining and developing existing and new clients.
- Achieve annual sales targets.
- Identifying industry trends.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK THIS LINK to apply https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000876&preview=cd5f393abfd5cb236b7cf0a441ce929e or upload your CV to this specific position via www.farmmanagersa.co.za